Trekking in Dhaulagiri provides massive mountains range of Dhaulagiri consisting of fifteen 7000 meter peaks is magnificent. Trekking of the main paths is not only possible, but can be immensely rewarding, though you do need a sense of adventure and an increased ability to deal with unexpected.
- Beautiful landscape
- Many over 8000m. Mountains including Holy Mountain Mt. Machapuchere (Mt. Fishtail) Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manasalu & other many white peaks will be observe.
- Experience unbelievable Gurung, Thakali and many different culture
- Many Buddhist Monastery and Hindu temples can visit.
- Visit Pilgrimage famous Hindu Temple Muktinath.
- Trekking alone with world Dippiest Gorge “Kali Gandaki” valley
- Trekking alone with Gurung Village and culture.
Day 01: Drive from Pokhara to Beni (850m) and start trek
Day 02: Trek to Singa Bazar
Day 03: Trek to Takum
Day 04: Trek to Muri (1,850m)
Day 05: Trek to Boghara (2080 m)
Day 06: Trek to Dobang (2250m)
Day 07: Trek to Italian Base Camp (3800m)
Day 08: Rest day
Day 09: Trek to “Midway Camp” (4500m)
Day 10: Trek to Classic Base Camp (5000m)
Day 11: Trek across the French Col (5,100 m) to camp below Dhampus Pass (5200m)
Day 12: Rest day but possibility to climb Dhampus peak
Day 13: Trek across Dhampus pass (5200m) to Alubari
Day 14: Trek to Jomsom(2665m)
Day 15 fly to Pokhara